Thursday 21 August 2014


My dear friends. I am so embarrassed that I have been away for so long. It seems I find it hard to do everything. My Blogger has been neglected! * Hangs head low and slaps wrist*
 I can't believe it has been a whole year since I last posted. *What a year it has been* 

                            Book covers have been illustrated and sold


                                          Fights have been had



                                                            Anxiety has followed




                                 And thankfully Mindfulness restored




If I could have one of those film montages you would have see a woman at the brink, saved, enlightened and once again on track and heading for triumph. Hurray I hear you say!!! 

So like countless other mothers I find myself at the end of another summer holiday. *Looks at watch counts the hours, seconds and minutes* I think it's the smell of all the new school stationary in the air. The sharp pencils and empty notebooks ready to be filled with ideas. New beginnings. Everything is possible. 

It's great to be back and I look forward to sharing my news with you. Here's to all who live and work hard for the dream xx 

Be kind to yourselves, It's best feeling in the world x x x x x x 




No comments:

Post a Comment