Tuesday 28 May 2013

'Washed Out'



Inspired by a wet Bank Holiday Monday. I scribbled this whilst wrapped up in a duvet in my living room.  Yesterday my family and I attended The Eistedfodd Yr Urdd in Pembrokshire. If you aren't aware of this cultural festival that takes place every year in Wales  you haven't lived. It is an amazing event that sees children and young people performing their hearts out in various competitions. From Singing, dancing, recital, drama and much much more. From February schools, groups and individuals work on their performances with the dream of making it to stage and winning.
Again my daughter competed in the solo singing. Again like many, many others she didn't make it to stage but she sang so well and we are so proud.

I'm off to London today to see my family and breath in some of that hubbub which regenerates my batteries and so often helps me with ideas when the creative pool is running a dry.

Good bye for now internetlings. I know this is a very short sweet post but I feel this is at least is better than posting nothing. All my love and art to you all x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment