Tuesday 14 August 2012

On your marks, get ready, Bake!


Tying in with this weeks IF - TEACHER. I am posting this illustration of a very happy me.

The Great British Bake Off returns with two of the country's best bakers at hand to judge and give advice to all it's anxious contestants. All the apprentices who are masters of their art at home find themselves thrown into the deep end with the hope of winning this exciting competition.

I'm just so excited to have it back on our screens.  I have a smile from ear to ear. The big old gap that has been left since the end of the Olympics is about to be filled again. Britons  re-dress your bunting, wave your flags on your marks, Get ready, BAKE! x

Still on the theme of teachers I thought I would like to add the little farewell gifts that I painted for my daughters teachers at the end of this academic year.  They were thrilled to bits. The children will miss these three inspirational ladies. Diolch Mrs George, Miss FFion a Miss Evans X x






Big hugs to you all x x x 

1 comment:

  1. Cool drawing! Love the shoes in all your work. Would like to watch the Bake Off show if I were in the UK. I'm having my personal baking series at the moment where I continue to fail at baking shortcake.

    ReplyDelete